A Glass of Bubbly:
Nobody, least of all I, knows what this little project of mine will be. Random musings (in poetic or verse form), daily historic events, possible links to other blogs if and when I find them.
My main language will be English, but I can’t promise that some Swedish or German won’t slip in here and there.
This is scary, but so is life! Let’s put our feet up, ponder the world around us and raise a glass of bubbly as we face another day of unknown magic moments!
CC Champagne is a magnum sized bottle of sparkling attitude (when not a quivering, insecure wreck of a human being who doubts her right to exist) and a former burlesque entertainer, turned obnoxious blogger. With a Swedish passport, an English-speaking brain (that hardly ever shuts up) and a heart, sadly, left behind in Switzerland, her favourite topics are life, love and emotions as she tries to navigate the waters of her muddled meandering mind.
Privately CC is a Swedish woman who, although neither tall, blonde or blue-eyed, has celebrated the 17th anniversary of her 25th birthday. She lives alone with her favorite furball Lizzie (Chinese Crested Powderpuff), since no man ever seems to realise how fantastic a person she is, and she resides right where Stockholm, Sweden ends and proper Sweden, Sweden starts.
(If you’re still curious about me, try reading this.)
This page has the following sub pages.
- 12 June – 12 July 2011: One Month On
- 12 July – 12 August 2011: Two Months On
- Interview from The Gooseberry Garden: Poetic Reflections Week 1
- 12 August – 12 September: Three Months On
- Feature: Blog of The Week at Poets United
- Interview from Bluebell Books: Meet Our Writers Week 16 (November 2011)
- Versatile Blogger Award
- Feature/Award: Story of the Week at Bluebell Books November 2011
- 20,000 Views (28 November, 2011)
- 1000 Posts
- Two Years On…